Texans should just start over from scratch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJames, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

The Texans have GOT to be one of the worst franchises...not only did Vince rip their hearts out last week, they get pounded by NE.

Their owner should petition the NFL to just start all over again.....

"Mr. Commissioner, my team sucks, can I just get rid of all my players and start all over again?" Please????

I don't know who was more dumb, Charley Casserly or Gary Kubiak.

Both look REALLY dumb right after last week.

I actually kinda feel sorry for David Carr, I liked his enthusiasm but now I think he's been beat up so much he just doesn't care..I'd want out, too if I was him.

I can't imagine the calls here on local sportstalk radio here in Houston tomorrow.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They should start all over again in LA

3. They need to dump Carr and move on, which is exactly what they needed to do last year when they could have gotten VY.

Anyway, they need a solid veteran QB for now and draft one early. And they desperately need an OLine, which has always sucked. And they had better hope that Dom Davis can come back next season...

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

they have to draft another defensive player this year...if they draft a qb or rb (they don't need a wr) then they will be admitting a mistake...not rb or qb this year is as good as bush or vince

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, if they continue to deny it, who exactly will they be fooling? :rolleyes:

It is being compared to the biggest draft mistakes in league history.

It's time to admit it.

6. Everyone knows they suck. There's no sense in them denying it. Kubiak didn't turn it around on his own, so clearly the players need to be upgraded.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

have not checked the stats, did Carr go 17 of 23 for 111 yards with 14 of those 17 going to TEs and backs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar