Texans @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teegee

teegee Guest

we got overtime in the Bengals-Giants game...

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Shhhhh!!!

Not everybody knows about us, yet. :wink2:

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I bet Schaub absolutely hates playing us...we always kick the crap out of him.:grrhee:

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I want to see the dam Broncos lose. Living here in Colorado, all I freakin hear about is how dam good the Broncos are...theyre gonna win it all ....

Go Saints!

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I always challenge people on this: Find me 5 teams where you would rather have OUR receivers than theirs. I'll give you 1: The jags.

It's not like our receivers are on the level of high school players. We just don't have anyone that's a legit threat.

And you did a lousy job with your point. What was your first statement, "who wouldn't want McCareins now?" Well i still don't want him. I also saw him give up on a play today, as well as not being fast enough to get to a deep throw.

I don't mean to overly hate on him, it's just that our WRs aren't special. But it's ok, cause we are 3-0.

I just expect a lot of VY haters to come out and talk about how "great" our wrs are now, and that it's ALL on VY. I've always felt it was 50/50. And the WRs today played adequate. They didn't make big plays, just caught the ones they are supposed to.

I'll give you a pass since you said you were an Alumni. But if you just became a USC fan like 8 years ago I'd be reaming you right now. :) Good luck, yall have another great shot at a NC with little competition left on the schedule. you'll still have to beat Florida,LSU, or Oklahoma most likely, so you'll need the luck.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

"I always challenge people on this: Find me 5 teams where you would rather have OUR receivers than theirs. I'll give you 1: The jags."

New England, beyond Moss they have nothing. Seattle, they have nothing. Miami, who do they have? Tampa Bay, Galloway and Hilliard? You already said Jags. There's 5.

"I'll give you a pass since you said you were an Alumni. But if you just became a USC fan like 8 years ago I'd be reaming you right now. Good luck, yall have another great shot at a NC with little competition left on the schedule. you'll still have to beat Florida,LSU, or Oklahoma most likely, so you'll need the luck."

Yes, I've lived through Great times and bad times. Actually, I think Missouri is gonna be the team to beat come NC.

7. teegee

teegee Guest

Great catch by Amani Toomer...Bengals are gonna lose

8. teegee

teegee Guest

Fight in the Bucs-Bears game!! Sort of....

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ok, it's cheating to say "if they didn't have so and so". But the Pats would still have Welker. You wouldn't take Wes Welker over any receiver we have? You wouldn't take Galloway over any receiver we have? I'm not talking about "for the future". I'm saying currently, this season, comparing our WRs to others.

And even if you find 5 teams, that only proves we are bottom10 instead of bottom5.

I'll concede Miami and the Jags. The Seahawks are only strugglin' because they have like 3 wrs hurt.

You could be right about that.

I still want VY as our QB, and think he will bounce back. BUT, if the Titans were to consider drafting any QB next draft, Chase Daniels is the only one I'd really be hyped about.

10. teegee

teegee Guest

oh boy...THAT was stupid...Bucs were gonna half to punt from own end zone here in oOT but Charles Tillman gets called for personal foul penalty, giving the Bucs an automatic 1st down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar