Game Day Thread Texans @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

He's saying Pittsburgh needs to beat Baltimore, thus increasing our chance at a wild card

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

We’re to the point now that other teams records don’t matter. Titans need to win, that’s it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

I don't trust them to win any of the remaining games, and it's likely they'll lose 3 out of the 4. We need as much help as we can get.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

If they lose the rest of the games, who freakin cares if we make the playoffs or not?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

6. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

Very true. If firing Robiskie took missing the playoffs, I would strongly have to consider which one I'd rather have.

7. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

I think we are to the point that Robiskie will be gone regardless if we make the playoffs or not. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knows our offense is struggling and its only partially because of player execution/performance.

Robiskie will run out the season and be gone. Too bad Mularke will be back next year regardless of what happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It's about time we start looking at this differently. At 8-4 I have zero reason to believe Mularkey and his r-tard are not coming back next year UNLESS teams are looking for a hot new HC and see our awesome OC as a prime candidate.

Successful teams have their coordinators taken all the time.

Heck, if a team wants to hire DLB as HC and "steal" him from us, I'm in board.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar