Texans @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Once the game is concluded, if it has anything to do with the game, player performance, etc., please post in this thread. Any comments made on the game not in this thread will be merged with it.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Just how much do these announcers love Haynesworth!
    Feels like they're calling out his name before each and every Houston snap.

"Haynesworth is in, 1st and 10,"
    "Haynesworth is out, 2nd and 7,"
    "Haynesworth is back in, 3rd and 7,"
    " just comes to show you how much the Titans need Haynesworth"..

A tackle could take place 3 states away and they'll still give him credit.
    Can anyone blame them. I'm glad he's back. You could see the difference in attitude with everyone on the defense.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Go cards. 14-0

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Glad to see this team get a win. The offense seems to be on the upswing. It was good to see the offense actually get touchdowns. Vince seems to be improving dramatically.

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

VY was on fire today

6. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

I really couldn't agree more...I was pretty down on him 5 weeks ago or so. But today he did some great things.

That interception was the only real mistake he made...and he knew right away that he should have eaten that ball after he slipped.

But there was a handful of times where he had nothing and he didn't try to force something. He held the ball and got down and to me that's the best sign that he is maturing. He used to hate to take a loss, now he's starting to get that a 2nd and 15 is better than 1st and 10 for the other team...

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

wow...we injured the Texans today, literally.

8. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Sloppy as all crap, but at least it's a W. I wasn't too impressed with anything except Roydell having no drops. yay

Vince was alright too, I guess.

Will they seek vengeance for last year against the Chargers? I should hope so.

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

<embed width="416" height="340" flashvars="autoplay=false" src="http://ustream.tv/ySgZaxo8e5F070JLMdfGIsGvmzFLWJEd.usv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" \>

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

At the 52 second mark, Bironas will make the xtra point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar