Texans @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

Lets see...so your are defently saying Leinart and Cutler are going to be good, but you think VY will. Well if you havent noticed, VYs overall career has been better than those two. Also the only way leinart has a chance of being good are because of his weapons. give those weapons to VY...its like christmas every sunday for the titans. And not to mention the pretty good weapons culter has. Nobody on the planet outside of titans fans know any of our recievers. I am just tired of ppl thinking about young and knowing about the other two. What i know is we are in a playoff hunt and the broncons arnt. And the cardnials are in the playoff hunt WITHOUT Lienart

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

HUH??? Are you serious? Maybe I should hire a team of editors to critique my posts before sending. Are you just looking for a foil here, since TitanPride has been somewhat quiet lately? I am a huge VY supporter (I wanted him as a Titan since the Rose Bowl in 04/05), and totally agree that he does not have the talent around him that the others do. My only point was that all three are still in developmental stage, and will have bad games along the way.

Lighten up man....I don't have enough hair left to get them split like this.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Who is this guy Vickerson that play last sunday it looks pretty big and intimidating !

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Just signed last week, I think from the PS.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

From our PS. We cut the other guy that had played the past few weeks and promoted him.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

So, you haven't completely forgotten NC...:))

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I just saw this.

I'll have you know that I was in the club level on MNF vs. KC in wind and 19 degrees...outside :yes:

I've never been in that kind of cold for that long. the memory of it helped in my decision to move here :eek:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was in the club level, and in the outside the whole time, for the MNF game against Denver on Christmas a couple years ago, and that was some cold! Not to mention the fact that wee took a beating...

Though I'll admit that in general, the fans up there are pansies... But at the rates they pay, they're allowed to be...

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Fans need to get in their seats and cheer this team! The empty seats are such a shame. Club level or not be a freaking fan. Get out and make some noise. If you people need a lesson take a trip to Neyland here in Knoxville. Those people may be a bunch of "necks" but they do know how to get behind a team winning or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar