Texans @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

awesome sig. avvie

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I was there too. Snow flurries, hella cold, man I loved it :grrhee: A win would have made it a little more lovable though :-/

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thanks!
    I asked some non-football fans to make it, so they phoned it in, but I'm happy :)

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Crowd was loud late in the 4th, when it counted.

having said that my voice was fine sunday night. Which I could not say following home games from 1999 till EG went to Dallus

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm hoping the fans Sunday show a little more life. The loudest it got last week was the defensive series after Young's TD pass to Roydell.

It's amazing to me how everyone can get up and loud for a key defensive series and the opponents makes one first down and everyone immediately shuts up and sits down as if any support for the next 70 yards doesn't matter.

We've lost any home field advantage lately. I miss that part of the game day experience.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I've actually been cussed by a fellow Titans fan for being too loud and crazy at a game. But it was lots of years again, and I sit behind the visitor sideline. We were playing the bucs, and I was yelling... "keyshawn.....keyshawn....keyshawn.... you suck!" It was funny to me, and I had a lot of people get in on it, and even got an arm wave from Keyshawn.

But some older lady had enough and started ripping into me telling me to be quiet and sitdown. I told her and her husband to go watch the games on tv.

I probably was a little out of control rowdy, but ya know, I miss the crazy near-college atmosphere the Titans had in their first two seasons at LP in Nashville.

I don't get nearly as rowdy or loud as I used to at a game. I really enjoy the few times I sit in one of the endzones, as I find the fans there tend to get the most into the game and are the loudest.

7. TitanJeff

That was you? Let me tell you this. I don't need to have to listen to some young whipper-snapper using such harsh language as "suck". I hope my chastising you that day took hold because next time it happens, I'm calling security. What will "suck" is you standing outside the stadium.

:tj:

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wouldn't be the first time... ;) No, i really haven't been kicked out of Titans game before. Only a predators game once :grrhee:

I think that little incident was somewhere in the late second quarter. Funny thing is they actually did leave with about 10 left in the fourth quarter so I didn't feel too bad disrupting their quiet sunday :ha:

I do feel like this has been one of the quieter seasons at the home games. Hopefully people will be more up for this game and the jets game with the playoffs riding on the line.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The only time I sat in club, I thought I was watching a ballet. Just seemed to quiet and proper. Is it usually that way?

Every other time, I've sat way up there with the bugs swarming the lights.

Now it seems like the "fun" is down at the lower level....is that right? Or is it kinda lame there too?

10. TitanJeff

It comes and goes. When the PSL owners are there and the team is playing well, it doesn't get any better. Last week, I didn't know but a few around me and it wasn't nearly as fun.

I've sat all around LP Field. The north endzone was fun. I've yet to sit in the upper level for a game and will probably do that sometime just to get the perspective from up there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar