Texans to land Matt Schaub

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

LOL, thanks. If so we are paying less for Young and Collins this season then the Texans are paying for Carr and Schaub. :grrhee:

You be the judge who is getting more bang for the buck!

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Only 7 mil of the new deal is guarenteed. Not bad for a starting QB.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

With the way they worded it he gets 3 seasons to pan out or he is toast.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Too much...

They paid as much for this guy as they would for a pro bowler. That's nuts!

There are several more proven QBs they could have gotten for that much.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

That would be my guess too. Do I wish we hadn't given up the 2nd #2, yes. Do I think he is unproven, yes. Do I think he has an upside greater than Carr with the Texans, yes. I don't don't blaim all of Carrs problems on Carr or on the O-line. I think he was not really given a chance by the Texans FO. I think that the best thing that Matt has over David is that he hasn't had to go through the mess of the last five seasons.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Billy Volek > Matt Schaub as a starter and a backup. But man, what is in the water in Houston? Do they have actual professionals in the FO or random colts, jag, and titan fans?

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I don't know what's in the water but you could be on to something. That could be why your teams QB only scored a 6 on the the NFLs intelligence test. He was raised on that same water wasn't he?

8. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

16...6 was an invalid report.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

16 the 2nd time he took it.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

And he can put that shiny ROY trophy right beside it(wonderlic)..........and whatever you get for being a Pro Bowler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar