Texans to land Matt Schaub

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Come on. Only Titan fans think he should have showed up at the Pro Bowl. He was 4th alt. at least.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Does ROYthe year mean anythingto you. and so what if he was a reserve whens the last time you ever had a decent QB.............never. I'm willing to bet the house you wish you had VY10 wearing a Texans jersey. I can still see him faking Mario and running 57 yards or so for a TD to win it. Were goin no where but up because of VY. You guys can take an Alex Smith type wonderlic test QB if you want but i'll take a 6 or 16 test score if he produces like VY.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Still running the test score smack? So weak. The reason it was a 6 was the wrong key was used. I would like to see you take the test and it be graded with the wrong key. I bet you score as many points as the Texans have winning seasons. :grrhee:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Carr should get a starting position somewhere else, and I hope he lights it up. Maybe that would let the Mighty Cows know yet again that they don't know what the heck they're doing.
    is Carr a great QB? Probably not...but he's not a 22-53 QB either (or whatever that number was).

Chicago would be great for him...for now.

5. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Texans fans slay me. Vince has a learning disability...one that does not affect him on the field, might I add. He was born to play football, not take a multiple choice test where the columns and numbers don't seem to line up right. notice the unanimous ROY honors? For a guy that came into the league with 10x more doubters than believers, it is pretty hard to chalk those awards up to hype. Impossible, even.

Nice try, though. Have fun overpaying for the band-aid you are slapping on the outrageously stupid move to pass up Vince while paying Carr a huge bonus to extend his contract last offseason. Oops.

6. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

he did not take it twice

and he has proven the wonderlic worthless as well

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

In all the hate in TENNhead land I smell fear. Fear in the knowledge that the Titans are going backwards this season while the Texans are going forward. All the hate is REALLY comical.:grrhee:

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

It is well documented that his first test was graded using the wrong answer set (they have many versions of the test)...

Geez, let it go...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well let's just say VY is a *******.

VY vs Houston - 2 wins 0 losses.

Houston lost to an apparent ******* twice. They couldn't stop someone who is 'slow' in mind.
    What does that say about the Texans?

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The texans could have gone slumming..

...and did just as well in my opinion. Watch sage rosenfels will end up being the starter there. They could have had rattay or ramsey they are just as proven as this guy. Wouldn't have cost them a dime.

How about working a trade with jacksonville, carr for leftwich? So many better options than what they did.

This reminds me of the miami-detroit trade for scott mitchell. Mitchell filled in for marino in 93 when marino blew his achilles and played pretty well. The lions were impressed enough to give up a first for the guy and he goes on to suck for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar