Texas High School Safeties Destroy Ref

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ten_Titans, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My god, you seriously can't be this dumb. "He wasn't a player" isn't some "card" that is being played. It's just the reality of the situation and there's a huge difference between a player and a ref, whether you like it or not. Can a boxer just turn and give the ref an intentional uppercut and it's "no big deal" because he was in the ring?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it is funny when it happens though...

just sayin'

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. When you cheap shot a player actively participating in the game, it's a penalty. If attacking or hitting an official, coach, fan, or any non-player.. It's assault. This is not even remotely complicated.

Even within a game, a blatant attempt to injure or kill an opposing player is assault.. Like the haynesworth stomp, some of the dirtbag hockey players (bertuzzi) who purposely cheap shot people in the head from behind.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Such ladies you all are.

Jesus.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I like a good hit as much as the next guy, probably more

I like to see the refs get nailed as much as the next guy. But as part of the play.

To me this is the same as those assaults on softball umpires. Just totally uncalled for

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

vicious? ehhh

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

These are the football players in question. The kid on the right appears to be incapable of making a good decision...

Zoey Deschanel bangs with a mullet? Jesus Christ...
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Happened in Nashville also...my old high school in fact. Glencliff....player didn't get anything at the end of the day....I don't have time to post a video but a link is in the Tennessean newspaper.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Damn ref was being derogatory towards mullets and Kid n' Play.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea they look about right for what they did, no one with a brain pulls that crap they did, at least dude on the left looks like he'll have no problem getting a job at Best Buy...

kid on the right, good luck to you, youre gonna need it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar