Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Texas Senate wants VY back...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VinceIsGod, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    Y'all can keep Vinny Vick.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,376
    ^We can and will. Even if we don't want to. Ask Hodge. I'd trade Vince for Andre Johnson, the RB formally known as Dominick Davis, Relient Stadium, Mario Williams (he might pan out), and Kubiak.
  3. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Shouldn't the Texas Senate have more important things to worry about than trying to get an NFL team to execute a trade for a player they passed up?
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,376
    Makes you wonder if Bush is still calling shots in texas. 'Oh wait - Issues? Whut Issues? Sammy Sosa who?'
  5. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,480
    Just a bunch of pandering for votes. Serious politic'in- Texas style.
  6. Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    all congresses vote on stupid stuff like this all the time. It's no big deal. Probably took all of 10 minutes.
  7. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0FO3c01XwGI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0FO3c01XwGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  8. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Never gets old...
  9. Tman Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    You don't want Kubiak. Word here in Texas is that it was Kubiak who convinced them to pass on Vince. Typical aggie. :rolleyes: I too am glad Vince went to Tenn. However please note that he will always be a Texan first and I'm not talking about that team in Houston. :yes: HOOKEM TITANS!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.