Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Textbook McNair today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    He made big plays, slipped out of numerous would-be sacks, and drove down the field for the winning score in the last 5 minutes. We'd better hope that Vince ends up being as great as McNair was for us over the last decade...
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    he also thre two gift td's, one being in the redzone.

textbook mcnair.
  3. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    One of those INTs was a tipped ball. Can't remember what happened on the 1st INT.

But he completed 29 of 47 passes for 373 yards and 3 TDs as well. I'd take that any day of th week.
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Are you going to start a thread called "Textbook Schwartz" or should I?
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,164
    i'd choose to play against our defense any day of the week too.

i'm not saying he didnt play well, but he definitely did as much to lose the game as he did to win it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
    you just gotta wonder how much of what he did today was the adrenaline of playing us and if he was playing someone else would he have done what he did.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,668
    McNair definitely looked like the guy of old....along with his overthrows...

The Raven's fans, very nice guys, sitting behind us were wearing him out over his dump offs and overthrows. I told them this was textbook McNair...eat away at the defense bit by bit.

He did that today...that is for sure. All we needed was one of those FGs...just one...
  6. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    I'm convinced he had an Anti-KVB force field on today. I've never seen one end miss so many sacks.
  7. TNThunder Guest

A safety and two INT's......for most teams that would be enough to lose, but again we managed to snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    The thing that struck me most, was how close we were to sacking the tard, and just couldn't wrap him up. He just slipped away. so frustrating.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.