Textbook McNair today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He made big plays, slipped out of numerous would-be sacks, and drove down the field for the winning score in the last 5 minutes. We'd better hope that Vince ends up being as great as McNair was for us over the last decade...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he also thre two gift td's, one being in the redzone.

textbook mcnair.

3. One of those INTs was a tipped ball. Can't remember what happened on the 1st INT.

But he completed 29 of 47 passes for 373 yards and 3 TDs as well. I'd take that any day of th week.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Are you going to start a thread called "Textbook Schwartz" or should I?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd choose to play against our defense any day of the week too.

i'm not saying he didnt play well, but he definitely did as much to lose the game as he did to win it.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you just gotta wonder how much of what he did today was the adrenaline of playing us and if he was playing someone else would he have done what he did.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

McNair definitely looked like the guy of old....along with his overthrows...

The Raven's fans, very nice guys, sitting behind us were wearing him out over his dump offs and overthrows. I told them this was textbook McNair...eat away at the defense bit by bit.

He did that today...that is for sure. All we needed was one of those FGs...just one...

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'm convinced he had an Anti-KVB force field on today. I've never seen one end miss so many sacks.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

A safety and two INT's......for most teams that would be enough to lose, but again we managed to snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The thing that struck me most, was how close we were to sacking the tard, and just couldn't wrap him up. He just slipped away. so frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar