Textbook McNair today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i enjoyed watching that a hell of a lot more when he was playing for us, and i'm sure KVB did too.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

He was also playing against the worst defense (and would-be tacklers) in the league.

It's always easy to make big plays, slipped out of sacks and drive down the field when a) you have all day to throw the ball... b) your WRs are left open all over the field... c) defensive players think they're playing flag football and d) see first paragraph above.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It'll get better soon enough.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

We've been saying this for 2-3 years now :(

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This was a big one. We were playing not to lose, not playing to win. Our O got soft in the second half, and we couldn't get a single point. When we were actually going for it on the last drive, when we needed it, we had more success. What sickens me is how we let is slip away for 2.5 quarters.

We need to win these games. This one hurt. I say we finish 4-12 at best this year.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

This team has paid for it's past (salary cap) sins.

This off-season, it's time to get back in the game.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Sounds like what was being said when we acquired Hope, Givens, Mawae and Thornton....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar