thank god we got Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

hmmm....christian ponder doesnt look half bad. Dalton is looking good. Cam Newton is pretty good. Colt Mccoy is really not that bad. tim tebow is doing pretty good. sam bradford is decent although hurt. stafford is good. josh freeman looked good last year. the only one who sucks is gabbert and some of that is due to their team being awful. i wouldnt anoint locker yet. but theres a decent crop of young QBs in the nfl right now. it will be intersting to see who takes it to the next level.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

idiotic statement

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We havent seen enough of Locker to know crap about him. Preseason is preseason. And the one game he did fill in for MH, 2 ints were dropped.

Way to early to get excited or discouraged about anything.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

There is still more to get excited about than discouraged. He was calm and wasn't bothered by the situation. That is a big part of being a quality QB. Some guys look like a dear in the headlights. Locker was actually put in a tough situation coming in in cold in a situation where we were playing from behind and actually did some real nice things. He even showed some pocket presence which quite honestly some guys simply don't have that (VY). He showed a very strong arm and did make some very nice throws.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jury is still out. I was actually thinking about this yesterday, would you rather have Locker or your pick out of this QB group?

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

chirp ... chirp .... chirp ... we've seen all of 10 plays from him?!

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Andrew Luck. No question. There hasn't been a more complete QB coming out of college in quite a while. As we all know, that doesn't mean anything, but Luck certainly appears to be destined for success.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd rather have Locker.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I thank God that we have lockers. I think that is part of our success at home. The players can relax and focus on football instead of worrying about forgetting stuff at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar