Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

C'mon now guys. He's gone. Lay off a bit and appreciate what he brought even though it has dropped off in recent years. He gave us some really exciting years and plays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true, and many punts on 4th and short

3. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

Don't worry Chris. You'll run very well for the Jets and run them well into the playoffs this year behind Michael Vick, while Scarecrow and Titans_Ten watch the playoffs with Ken Whisenhunt from their soft and comfortable sofa's.

The good news for Titan fans is that Kamerion Wimbley, yes folks, Mr. Wimbley will be on the Titans roster this year and provide the defense with a monster 3 sack yearly performance for a unit that will more than likely finish in the top 20's.

And don't worry any further, Dexter McCluster and Shonn Greene will help Jake Locker and the offense run the ball effectively with a "running back by committee" for Ken Whisenhunt and Ruston Webster, helping the Titans to another 8-8 wonderful record.

We should have around $90 Million in cap money by 2015 and get a great deal with Darren McFadden since we missed out on him this off-season.....Soon we will also help players like Kendal Wright and Akeem Ayers build great careers for other NFL franchises since we are the great "player-charity" organization of Pro Football.

Go Titans 2014!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

So let me get this straight... you're calling for the Jets in the playoffs and the Titans not.

Nice. Enjoy cheering for the Jets, JimmyJets.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I will not miss 3rd and 11 after running CJ on consecutive downs. I wont miss it at all. If the Jets take the midget, good luck to them.

6. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I am happy for CJ AND I'm happy for the Titans. He's got a few years left to make what he can and the Titans have the opportunity to go a different direction. I felt much worse when Eddie left for Dallas. The reasons for each leaving is similar, the difference is what each meant to the franchise. In some ways we've never recovered from losing Eddy's leadership and enthusiasm. He and Steve took us to 3 seasons of 13-3 and 1 of 11 - 5. We've had 1 13-3 season since, CJs first with Tennessee. Since then we have been very mediocre. He's a talented runner but he's no leader. For the money he should have been, instead he was a mediocre hired gun. I will lose no sleep over CJ's departure.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

Who was worse?

I'm on my phone, you got the point anyway fool

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

How much?

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I thought kam was gna be our kicker

This post is soooo poverty

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He also thinks jeff fisher is the only reason no other team wants vince young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar