Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Right. because VY has accomplished just as much as CJ. Great comparison. lol

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Who cares? CJ was demoted and no longer is a Titan. Why even talk about him? This reminds me of the stupid VY threads. Let's move on. Yes, thank you CJ but next!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sums up my feelings pretty well. I'd also like to point out that not only were the Titans the only team willing to take a chance on him, they CREATED his career by giving him the ball as much as they did. His 2K season would have never happened anywhere other than Tennessee, he was force-fed the ball once the season was tanked in the classic Fisherball run-run-pass-punt offensive scheme.

After this, he holds out for more money, can't produce on the field and refuses to restructure?

Screw him.

I can't wait to see him go to another team and get cut again when he fails to produce.
    I seriously doubt any other team in the NFL will be stupid enough to build an entire offense around him on the off-chance he MIGHT make a single highlight-reel play in the entire season.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Nah. He'll go down more like a Jamal Lewis

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If you honestly don't think he is going to be the starter or primary back then you have lost your mind.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Says the guy who thinks he will get into the hall of fame :clap:

7. TitansWillWin2

I said he is on the right path. I'm not saying he is going to get there but if he has 4-5 more seasons of a 1000 yards straight then yeah he's in.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5? yea ok, he'd be lucky to see 1

9. TitansWillWin2

I'm just saying if Earl Campbell got in for rushing for only 9000 and some change CJ has a chance.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

:biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar