Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Does the HOF select via positional quota?
    If not he has no chance. No Eddie George no CJ..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

CJ needs rings and/or a few more truly great seasons to be HoF worthy IMO. As of right now, I don't think he gets in.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I doubt they do but the lack of other dominant RBs might make him look better by comparison when his name comes up.There are many deserving guys who either didn't make it or had a tough time making it mainly because there were so many other guys who played in the same era and were just as good or better.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Fair point. I don't think anyone actually believes he's hall of fame worthy at the present moment.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

CJ Hall Of Fame worthy :biglaugh::crazy: what the hell are you folks smokin

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Thanks for all the exciting plays over the years. Knew you were gone when you said you wouldn't take a pay cut. Little did you know, you actually were gonna take a pay cut. Just would be from a diff team.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah it really all depends on what happens from here on out. Based on what we've seen these past couple seasons, it's tough for me to see him making it. But if he goes on to rip it up with a new team then he absolutely has a chance. That would likely also give him some extra benefit of the doubt regarding his "down years" here on Tennessee.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Agreed. If I had to put a percentage on it I'd say he has a 20% chance or so. It's not that I doubt his ability to do it, I just don't think he'll get a significant enough amount of carries to actually accomplish it. He really messed up by not taking that restructure.

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Thanks CJ, for all those great plays you made last year.... oh wait, you didn't make but about two.

Oh well, one more "And tings like dat" joke, and we're done here.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Thank you for being one of the most exciting players I've seen.

Hope you flourish at your next stop, get to 10k + yards and be considered for HoF. He'd go in as a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar