Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Thank you, ole Bud.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Bud putting this team on notice really woke everyone up. I wish he put everyone on notice earlier, because they seemed to respond today on all phases of the game.

It really seemed like we were a different team out there today. To be honest, I think if we didn't let up in the 4th quarter, it would have been a bigger blowout.

Kudos to the Titans today. You see what happens when the defense and the offense are on the same page.

*A high paying job is a terrible thing to waste*
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    Thanks Bud!

I also think this team plays harder for Locker for whatever reason.
    titantrusince82 and Titanup1982 high five this.
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,907
    Also, thanks coach Joe Philbin for benching Bush and making things a lot easier for us.
    Big TT and titantrusince82 high five this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Philbin doesn't play, huh? Wow, to bench Bush over a fumble really sends a message.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Bud didnt have a thing to do with this. we jumped out early because of turnovers and rode the wave to the end.

Thats why we were a different team. The TO's and bounces came our way, not theirs. Lets not forget the amount of flags they had and how poorly they played.

I am giving the old man ZERO credit for what happened today.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,218
    You nailed it. We simply got out to a nice start.
  6. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,298
    I created a thread giving him the game ball. I did not see your thread before I posted. Sorry for the swagger jack. I will have to write it off that great minds think alike.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Totally ruined my fantasy team. I also had Miami's DEF cos they were playing us.

At least I still won.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    We beat a team 37-3 after the Bud Adams comments. I think it has a little bit to do with him.
    cdubbs2121, Titanup1982 and GoT high five this.
  8. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    It's too bad it takes the fear of this coaching staff losing their jobs before they are able to put a fire under this team and to get this type of performance from them. Granted, the Dolphins laid a big egg and benching Bush didn't hurt our cause either but they played a lot harder today that was obvious, they didn't look like a bunch of misfits!