That shot on Palmer looked nasty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's shaping up to be a great game so far. I'll be surprised if Palmer come back from that shot.

2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

It was a cheap shot.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he was blocked into him.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They just announced he'll need surgery. You have to wonder how this impacts his '06 season too.

A real shame.

5. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

yea that sux.. he might not be ready for next season

6. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

pitt is pulling away- I was really hoping cincy would pull this out. Pitt is not that good.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That whole thing really stinks. I was so happy for the Bengals...home wildcard game and all...I never really thought they were going to the Super Bowl, but after the last 15 some odd years, it's nice to see a team resurrect themselves from the sea of obscurity. Real shame it is too because it impacts their season next year.

Chad Pennington anyone? Do you think Herm Edwards would have lost his job if not for Big Bad Chad's injuries? Anyone aware that Chad was from the Knoxville area? I'm sure Broken Record could verify that. I cowuld be mistaken but I'm 94.875% sure...

anyhow...the worst thing about it for me is that it turned this game into a piece of crap. It almost unwatchable at this point. It makes me wish 60 minutes was on.

I don't like the Steelers. I was hoping that this game would turn out like the 2001 AFC Championship and Kitna would play Bledsoe to Palmer's Brady? Did I say that right? Whatever.

During that game Bledsoe was put in as a backup against the Steelers...
    Pats won of course. They made their first trip to Super Bowl since Green Bay spanked them...can't remeber the year.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, Pennington is from Knoxville. We even get a Jets article from time to time in the local paper if it focuses on Pennington.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

I had Palmer on my dynasty league. I have no quality backups-I am in deep trouble now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar