That shot on Palmer looked nasty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It was no Joe Theisman-LT hit, but yeah, still sucks...

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It should have been a penalty, I believe similar hits by KVB resulted in penalties early in the year. Anyways, if football karma is still in play big ben will get his.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

squeeler CB's do not have to play the ball either. One got doinked in the back of the helmet and a couple of other times they were clearly playing the man as they never turned their head - no call. Titans get called for PI everytime they use that same technique.

As far as Karma goes I hope the next weeks game with the squeelers features multiple knee/achelies/high ankle sprains/breaks/bumps/bruises. I would be happy if neither team was capable of fielding a team for the AFCC

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Steelers and Colts?
    Two teams I hate the most.
    I hope the RCA dome catches fire.

Steelers should've saved the nasty hit for Gayton.
    I'm just a bad person, aren't I? LOL. :ha:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar