The 2007 draft..................

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

Looking forward to it.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm very excited by this. I cannot wait to get this going.

For those who do not know yet, Bongo, to me, is the best posting source of information out there. If you crawl along other fan sites, you will see he posts most everywhere he has relevant information -- and it usually sparks like wildfire.

I'm glad you've decided to do this here, Bongo. It will only mean great things for our forum. Thanks.

3. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

4. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

the draft is my favorite time of the year in all of sports. it's very exciting

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the suprise of the draft.......

Jamaal Anderson from ARK going #2 to the lions

julius pepper JR.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I have Sirius so I will keep my ears open!!

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes

Great idea....

And it's fantastic to get someone of your expertise and caliber to spearhead this.

I agree that BB's tree will affect the draft and perhaps the league (as much as Walsh's tree?). When Mangini took over as Jets HC he described in detail the kinds of players they want and look for in the draft. Those are the exact same traits espoused by Scott Pioli of the Pats.

Do you have any specific ideas on how you want to organize this (like a mock draft, our own draft board, Titans Targets, ect) or keep it fluid?

Gut

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

OK, so we finally have a GM. Can anyone tell us this guy's history? What has he done in Seatle/previous jobs? What kind of positions has he had success drafting? Is he more of a draft guy or FA guy? What are his tendencies? This is the pertinent stuff !

9. this hasnt really been kept up with too well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar