The 2010 Official Reinfeldt is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Tomorrow marks the beginning of free agency which means the first signings will soon follow which always leads us to the numerous threads calling GM Mike Reinfeldt an idiot for not overpaying for average talent.

Instead of 20 threads on that subject, here is where you may vent. Any threads started on the subject will be moved here.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

WHERE THE HELL IS MAI ANQUAN BOLDIN?!?! TRADE OUR 2ND, LENDALE, AND NICK HARPER FOR ASOMUGAH OR REVIS!! WHY HASN'T THIS HAPPENED ALREADY IM A GENIOUS!!!

Does this thread include the Bud Adams is a cheap SOB thread?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why word it like this? You think nobody's had a reason to complain about front office activity?

You think Asante Samuel is average talent that was overpaid?

(I mean, I generally understand you'd rather have all complaint threads in one forum. But I think your wording sucks.)

5. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

My complaint
    has usually been about not getting a WR
    well we did that last year which is great

but we knew this year's draft was going to be loaded with talent and we gave up our 2nd rounder to get Cook whom we could have probably snagged with our 3rd round pick anyway.

It seems to me like it was a move just to save money; and now we're losing out this year.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If we don't sign either Leigh Bodden or Dunta Robinson, and we do bring back Nick F...in' Harper, then Mike Reinfeldt is an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

brandon marshall is a tendered for a first round. i say fuuu our needs on defense and get him.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm mad at him already for not getting a new CBA structured and done. What an idiot!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah for real, it's his and Obama's fault. Damn them.

10. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Did we ever have a shot at Asante?!

What makes you think that he would have came here? If you were a young black male and single where would you want to play? In Nashville, which is a great little city, but has a tiny media market (29th in the country), has at best a 25% African-American population (roughly 400,000 people), and only 38th in GDP? Or would you rather play in Philadelphia which is the 5th largest city in the nation, 4th largest urban population, 4th largest media market, 4th highest GDP, and 4th largest African-American population at 44% (roughly 2.5million people).

If your wondering what the significance of GDP is to a player it basically forecasts how much endorsement opportunity there is in a particular area.:greedy:

Now I ask you again, did we ever have a chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar