The 2012 draft if the 2011 season doesn't happen.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

How would the 2012 draft work?

Would it be the same order?

I know the odds of the lockout lasting that long are slim but it could happen.

I just wondered what would happen if not a single game is played this year.

2. 24

24 Starter

No one knows. They would probably do some sort of lottery depending on what your record was. The worse your record, the higher your chance of getting the first pick.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

As of right now, nobody knows. My bet for the #1 pick is the Washington Redskins.

4. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

The Draft is bargained for between the players and the owners. No 2011 season means no new CBA. No CBA means no Draft.

Now, if there IS a CBA, there's pretty well going to be a Draft, because both the players and the owners want it. But as of right now, there is no such thing as a 2012 Draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar