The 2015-2016 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

See page 1 post #8.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Gotcha... Still in rebuilding mode lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

If they don't win it all, they are rebuilding or

...because the uptempo offense is dangerous for the game
    ...because the NFL distracted them
    ...because they weren't "pumped up" for the game.

Nick Saban said it might be his best defense since he's been at Bama and it's supposed to be a rebuilding year? Ha I guess they need to make nickscuses early just in case.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Gotta score points dummy.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Alabama's rebuilding years still make it to the playoffs. I personally don't think this is a rebuilding year, defense is too good. Offense is the worry.

6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

It takes 3 years to rebuild an offense?

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've never seen a fanbase cry more than Ohio State fans after winning a national championship. I mean I guess I understand, you see the SEC go on a historic run and now you're not totally sure what to do with yourself. Probably a little insecure that maybe like 3 schools in the Big 10 actually take football seriously. If your schedule was for basketball then it would actually be difficult.

I like the way the Bama team has come around in Fall camp. Like I said in my previous post, not a rebuilding year. Biggest weakness for Alabama is the schedule. If Lane Kiffin can turn Blake Sims into a school record holder then I'm not too worried about someone that can actually throw the ball.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Every year they don't win the NC is a rebuilding year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

No. 2013 wasn't a rebuild year. Auburn was just reeeeaaaaaaaally lucky that year.

2014 and (IMO) 2015 are rebuild years though. Questions at QB and I have doubts about our RB depth and our WR group.

10. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I've never seen a team get discredited so much after winning the national championship and beating 3 of the other 4 top 5 teams in the final polls. No other team in recent history that I know of can say that.

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar