The Abraham trade is interesting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

That'd be awesome

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

The Jets had 4 first round picks the year they drafted Pennington. They got Shaun Ellis, J Abraham, Pennington, and A Becht.

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

but didnt the jets get ramsey why would they trade for Mac9 i know hes better than ramsey but that trade would be lovely but doubtful a lot of wishful thinking i think and of course SK is right i dont think the Titans would pay for 2 top 5 picks althoughi would love to see us get leinart/young and fergie

Edit: I think this is some madden 2007 dreaming those are the kinds of trades i make to get two or three top 10 picks...lol

4. theprizdfighter

They got Ramsey for backup. Ramsey isn't a starting QB in the NFL.

5. titanjay

titanjay Guest

Nice work dude! I can't see it happening, but it I wouldn't hate it if it did.....I'm just not ready to give up on Big Mac yet....:hmm:

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't want to let him go yet, either. But if I HAD to, that's the way I'd like to see it. I'd feel better if someone paid a high value for him. Losing him for nothing would be a complete waste, IMO.

7. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

so if they got ramsey to backup they have 2 #2's cuz pennington is not starting material anymore and ramsey isnt either to reiterate your point but a 30 plus qb with 2-3 good years left isnt exactly break the draft bank for you know even though most of us love mac9 the whispers are there and we all know it as we have read or wrotesomething about them but he's still solid so maybe you guys are right i dont know maybe we could get tommy maddox....................whatever

8. theprizdfighter

Maybe they'll release Pennington or trade him.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

see Brian, I learn stuff here all the time.:)

10. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

I don't think McNair is even worth 1 first rounder right now, let alone 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar