The afc south.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Why are the titans so hated by the other teams in the afc south lol. even texan fans have the nerve to talk noise. I dont get how fans of a team thats never had a winning season can talk trash.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah.. i wish they would just give us a hug..

.. come on.. we play them all twice a year.. of course there is going to be a little animosity

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Nah! i just dont like the texan fans lol. texans have never been good but yet there fans talk trash. If the titans was as horrible as that team i wouldnt ever talk.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i'm sure most people who talk smack do it in jest just to rile up the opposing teams..

however, some people take it way too seriously and try to sell their point like it's the only way and those people are going to be stupid regardless of the facts..

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

there are no facts before the season started though.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

facts from previous seasons

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The Jags hate us because the Titans single handedly ruined their superbowl season.

The Texans hate us because the Titans moved from Houston and a lot of Houstonians are rightfully bitter.

The Colts hate us because we used to own Peyton in his early days.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Previous season dont mean jack. raiders were a superbowl team one year and they werent even a playoff team the next. same with majority of the teams since the change of the millenium. There is no such thing as facts right now.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wrong.

And previous seasons have everything to do with why certain teams hate others. I hate the Ravens more than any team in the NFL, and it aint because of last season... but a few years before that.

10. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

you totally missed the whole picture of what we are talkin about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar