The afc south.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Exactly. It's hard to have any hatred for a team the Titans have spanked as much as the Texans. I felt the same way towards the Jags in 2000 - 2003 because we owned them during that time. The Jag fans hated us for '99 but couldn't do anything about it. You have to be competitive to have a rivalry.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh. Seriously? lol You guys only won like 6 games last year. Even in our worst times, we're still better.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you missed the boat completely again bud.. you said the past "didn't mean jack".. again.. if we didn't have the past.. how would we know that..

4. We would go into the future.

And Overalls... You lose at life.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I will respond to you since you seem to atleast pretend to have a minumal amount of sense. The thing is you came after me when I only came into this thread after some blind homer chose to trash my team. I didn't start that fire, but that's ok. Your team managed to put up 6 points in a half against a bad team. Props on your D for shuting them out. Both of our games was lost due to third stringers and fringe players. We lost our game in the final minute to a field goal set by a stupid play by someone who won't see much if any game time. Still we put up 19 points on the defending NFC champion.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

geez smack talking about pre-season.

now i've heard it all.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Really...which team won the 1st quarter......

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

why do titans fans hate the colts, jags, and texans?

9. I hate these teams all for these reasons:

Colts--Their fans are rude, they boo guys from other teams when they get injuried. Trying to say they fake it
    Texans--Well, cuz they try to say VY is overrated, coming from a team that took Not super mario. :ha:
    Jags-Fans try to start fights always
    Ravens--They cheated that game
    Pats--Played dirty, and classless tried to injury our guys
    Chargers--They always try to smack us around, and I hate Lt, what is he too afraid to play in the preseason?? baby
    Steelers-Hated them cuz we alwaysed seemed to beat them
    Dolphins-I don't have nothing agains them
    Jets-They costed us a playoff spot last year
    Bills-Nothing really
    Bengals--no hate yet
    Raiders-Well they beat us in the afc championship game that I will never forget, plus their fans are crazy
    Chiefs-no hate yet
    Broncos--No hate yet
    Cardinals-Because everyone is calling cry baby LeniRAT better than VY
    Eagles--Fans were rude
    Rams-Well you guys should know why I hate them
    49ers--No hate yet
    Lions-they suck
    Giants--Well their team is full of cry babies, plus they tried to kill VY
    Falcons--NO hate yet
    Seahawks--No hate yet
    Browns--ehh
    panthers--nicest fans i ever met
    bucs--same no hate
    vikings--they always seemed to beat us.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope we give a little payback to Vinny for that cheap TD last season. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar