The atmosphere of our locker room

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blkwallstreet9, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Volek is goTitans.com's biggest distraction by far.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Did somebody say Volek? I gotta go start a thread.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Did they release Collins?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

maybe Fisher will fire himself

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Funny thing is I recall a game maybe two years past when The Titans went to San Diego and Billy played and stunk stunk stunk..
    we all knew the Titans were gonna suck this year and it was always gonna be a waiting game until Vince was ready to play full time then they could move forward. This debacle is so overblown it's pathetic..

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I hate that we draft guys with character issues, but if they can play, they can play. Just like the Bengals, team full on convicts.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Man with the times the way they are I'm surprised all teams aren't full tilt convict machines.. I'll say one thing though, Chris Henry is a super bad-arse and would be #1 receiver with a bullet on the Titans...

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You're right, there's absolutely no point in trying to win games this year, heck let's just forfeit the rest of the games right now. It's all about waiting for Vince right? :rolleyes:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To quote the GREAT Homer J. Simpson:

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

:))

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Explains a lot doesn't it :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar