The Australian Open

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanGuy, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

So, its that time again, time for Tennis to get started. The first major so who will be the winner? Will Rafael Nadal pull it out or Federer, or maybe :ha: Roddick or Lleyton Hewitt:ha: ? Well this will shape up to be a good one, the second round will come on after the OK St. vs. TX. game on ESPN 2. WIll you watch?:greedy:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God I HATE Hewitt, the guy is the biggest tool in the athletic world.

Not impressed he won last night.

3. TitanGuy

Me niether, i go for Nadal because he is the krytonite for Roger Federer, which always makes a great match.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Australian Open is played on clay, and Nadal is pretty much unbeatable on clay surfaces. I say Nadal takes it.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Aussie Open is hard court.

French is clay.

6. TitanGuy

:guzzle:

7. Its not, its a surface called 'Rebound', which is different, it is ''supposed'' to suit every players style, but some hate it because they keep twisting their ankles on it:suspect: ...

Now time for my prediction, Nadal has inury problems, but I expect him to be in the final or there abouts, Federer will be there, Roddick's been on fire recently, and don't count out Murray...

I don't really care as much for the aussie open, not because of the time its on in the U.K, well partly, but the fact that its the first major tourny of the year, people are rusty, and the weather conditions are stifiling...

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Mark my words. Mario Ancic. champion.

[​IMG]

9. Its Nadal vs Murray, last 16, on Monday, I'm definitely watching that, they've been pretty much awesome so far, neither of them have lost a set...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and it's all pointless since we all know who will win.

and Hewitt is out. :nana2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar