The Bears Are a Mess --

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

There's absolutely no complaint about the offense or our franchise QB. I am quite happy how they have dramatically improved and are considered one of the top offenses in the NFL. I said, I don't like how the team seems to come out flat or tight or low energy whenever we play the colts or Texans. That goes for the defense and offense. Offense got off to a slow start but came on strong. Defense and especially secondary sucked but I knew secondary would be the issue before the season started, we didn't pick up anyone significant to help.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Since you are able to see into the future, who else on the team should we franchise oh wise one?

3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

You complain too much about everyone and everything, so regardless of what I say you will be sour and throw a tantrum. But MM8 is the man, he is the face of the franchise and the right QB to get behind.

To bad I can't cheers, hi five, or applaud my own comment.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Oh look @GrayGhost1951, while you hate our franchise QB and continue to claim he sucks, we have journalists from other cities, other franchises that would give the house for a young QB like him. Yet, you want to continually disparage others here who view him the same way as a guy who will lead the way for us.

I know you can't handle it when someone does not agree with you, so I expect the name calling soon. Lol.

I'm on fire, wish I can Hi five and cheers my own post.

Bears, take note: Quarterback Marcus Mariota has Titans' arrow pointing up - Chicago Tribune

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

These people have more than likely never watched a complete game. OTOH, I have, and taped most of them and gone back and watched again. These people make a living writing rah rah stuff. I can probably find just as much negative if I really tried. I simply looked at the stats and drew my own conclusions, but obviously you need things explained to you. Keep fishing!

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I knew you would not be able to do it. Even google won't help you. Lame.

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

My post count is lower but I have higher ratios of likes. Here's my Ric Flair, wooooooo!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Cause you are a suckup and I am a grumpy old man.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Picking Kerry Collins over Mariota has voided any credibility you ever brought to the conversation. Your conclusions are irrelevant for the time being.

#79 PRAY IV M3RCY, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

2008 Albert Haynesworth was the most Dominant DT I've ever seen play the game. he single handedly made that a top D in the NFL and was the biggest reason we were 13-3 that year. it's a shame that he was a lazy fat POS that only cared about making 1 paycheck.

Of course you also had Chris Johnson that year on offense.

Without either of those 2 players, we are no where near 13-3.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar