The Beer Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's long overdue, IMO. We've done them for so many other things. I thought we could have an ongoing thread for favorite beers.

:beerbang:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll start by saying I can't choose a favorite. My choice is often times based on my mood and budget.

Most of the time it's Miller Lite. Often in the summer it is Corona.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

also

[​IMG]

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I love Newcastle, but only when in Europe. The version they sell here is a watered down imitation. I'll still drink one from time to time, but it really only makes me want the English version.

[​IMG]

It's hard to go wrong with any of the Julius Echter varieties.

[​IMG]

and I also really like Kirin lager.

[​IMG]

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've never tried a beer that didn't taste god awful. Are there any? I even find that most the people I know say they don't like the taste, they just drink for the effect and you can 'get used to them'.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Definitely an acquired taste for most, but I think you can say the same thing about coffee, diet colas, etc.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

[​IMG]

Of the American beers, I like Michelob Ultra and Blue Moon. Of the real mainstream beers I prefer Miller Lite.

I'm not a fan of stout or dark beers. Growing up in a very hot climate in north-east Australia, beer was always intended to be consumed ice cold on a hot day and for this nothing beats a XXXX (that's not the censor) or Tooheys Extra Dry.

Actually, I'm kinda thirsty now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Newcastle.....always newcastle.

Yazoo brewed here in nashville is fantastic.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar