The Beer Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh man...

I have a pretty big range. I stick to Miller lite when I'm on a budget or drinking in large quantities... otherwise...

Gerst Beer! Go to the Gerst haus, or Sportsmans (if you're in nashville), this is one of my favorites, and at both places you get them in a frosty fishbowl glass... Gerst haus has 2 for 1 draft beer on all sundays except for titans games (boo!)...

Abita Amber is also nice, my favorite New Orleans beer. You can find it in some grocery stores in nashville...

Also a fan of Stella Artois, Amstel Light, Corona, and most Hefeweisens (Wheat beers, much lighter, good with a lemon, no matter what Miller Lite's round table tells you).

Has anyone tried miller's new beer? It's called Chill, and is marketed as if it's a cross between a corona and a margarita... Sounds terrible, but who knows.. anyone tried it?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been on the lookout. I did try something similar from Michelob a few weeks back. It tasted more like a cooler instead of a beer.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Samuel Adams Cream Stout

[​IMG]

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

My personal favorite:)

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think the Irish do
    Murphy's Irish Stout at room temperature ? :barf:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

quite a few Ultra drinkers in here
    has anyone tried the Ultra Amber ?

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Around the house on a normal basis: Coors light

Favorite beer around town: Gerst!

Everyone, fish bowls of Gerst at The Gerst Haus! That's where the good beer is at! Octoberfest is good there too.

I also like Red Stripe.

Hoooooooooooooooooooray Beer!

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I love Stella on tap, but am not a big fan out of the bottle. A place has to have a realy dissapointing range of draft beers for me to order something out of the bottle.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

It definitely depends on the budget and the occasion, but I tend to like dark beers... Guinness, Negro Modelo... I think they taste smoother and richer. Kinda how I like my coffee, too for all none of of you that care. For a lighter beer on game day I love Grolsch but I also like Stella, Corona, etc... Love this quote on wikipedia about stouts:

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Warm beer is a Canadian thing. Mainly Quebec if I am not mistaken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar