The best of what's left! (in free agency)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd like to see "Right from the start......60....minutes..of..HELL....." on the roster for the minimum. I was sad when he left- he really is a great community member.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh, I know Reese did a great job (overall), but he also made some very poor decisions. Roos and Stewart were two awesome picks. I should give him more credit, but his last two years were horrible.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

To me, it just seems like that's where all the veterans go. I guess people think it's like an automatic Superbowl when it's really not.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Well your definitely going to be in the thick of things come January, thats automatic

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Not to mention, their Coaching staff does an excellent job of hiding their players flaws. How many crappy DBs have they picked up over the years, yet those guys never seem to get Toasted??? Where as, we could have 3 ProBowlers in the Secondary, and Jimmy S is still getting these guys beat deep in big situations:grrr:

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

We don't have KVB and The Freak, we have KVB and 'The Defensive End Formerly Known as The Freak'....he had a decent season last year but thats decent at best. The more the merrier when it comes to defensive line depth....

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree. I for one wasn't at all impressed with Kearse last year. He made plays here and there but he really just benefited from everyone else on our line. He did seem to play a little better near the end of the season though.

He does get a :thumb: for staying healthy for the entire season.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, he's called The Freak because of his 'freakish' wingspan. I thought he had a pretty good year... he was more effective and durable last year than in any of his seasons with Philly.

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i say bring in jason taylor. he might be a bit high, but he still has some in the tank...
    and bring in marvin, this way, peyton will get jealous on the sidelines watching kfc throw to him, and therefore throw more pics when he plays the titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar