"The Best Super Bowl Commercial Ever"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

The NFL has been seeking fans' pitches for "The Best NFL Super Bowl Commercial Ever" to be shown during Super Bowl XLI in Miami. The field has narrowed to twelve, and the NFL is seeking fan votes on the finalists.

Jeff Fisher would play a small part in the idea submitted by Vanessa (contestant #12). You may view all submissions and vote at this link. At the time I voted, Vanessa's idea was 1% behind the leader.

2. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

I didn't watch all of them, but some of them weren't that great. Also, why would Jeff Fisher need to be in that commercial? Couldn't it be anyone?

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No. Jeff is deaf in one ear. It's about a deaf boy who can't hear the sounds of the game, so he puts his hands on the bleachers to feel it. Jeff and Kenny sign to the boy and say "Feel the game."

It's great. I'll vote for it without hearing the rest. Very sweet.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

There were a couple of others that were good, but there were also some that made me think there were only 12 entries. On my rating scale of 1-5, there were only two that got even a 4 as far as I was concerned.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i like the one about the offensive linemen.. number 12 is the best tho. not just cuz of jeff fisher but because its one of thoes things that would make people feel good inside. id love to see them make that commercial

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah I like 12, not because of Fish- but because its a feel good type of thing...

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Me, too.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

1. Offensive Lineman - funny and takes you somewhere new
    2. Ray Lewis - It's kinda funny to see him swim move past the teacher and dance
    3. Heartbeat - keep the heart beat getting faster, get rid of all the other crap
    4. Def kid - again, takes you to a new place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar