The biggest failure of off-season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Treadhead6, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's not at all humorous tuberculosis_titan.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I remember Fisher showing interest in Williams last year before the Jags hired him. Williams and Fisher even did some hunting on property that Fisher owns. I always assumed the interest was to drive up Gregg's price for the Jags, so no, I don't think he took it personally.

I think he thought and thinks he's just bringing along his next underling. The next young Fisherite that makes a name for himself in the NFL. Honestly, this season sucks SO SO SO bad, but I'm willing to give Cecil some time. I was really miffed to begin with because Cecil has been in the system so long, but he may just need some time to adjust. His schemes have been garbage for the most part, but it has been improving. What hasn't been improving is the players' fundamentals. That's also a coaching problem, and I blame that mostly on Fisher's soft camp before the season, but I see it improving drastically going into next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar