The BIGGEST HOLE on defense...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Thankfully we got rid of one gaping hole when we cut Michelle Griffin. That thing is football's Medusa.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Glad to see that Robinson reads this board and is making a push for Harrison. I don't care if he is more of a 2 down player...if he can help us put QBs in 3rd and long then that would be huge.

Harrison and Ramsey would be 2 awesome additions to the defense

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If we can get Harrison AND cut SLH then that would be great. Make it happen JR!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sammie is going to be a free agent. I doubt he comes back.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Good that dude was a waste of space. Terrible terrible "bargain" garbage bin signing.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would love to get Harrison! But I really think the biggest problem with our defense is our secondary is not as good as university of Alabama we need corners and S.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He might if we whiff on Harrison.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If we can't get Snack then I'd go for Pork Chop....could also look for Ngata on a cheap vet deal

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He just isn't a NT and he was an average 4-3 DT. I'd rather have Woods back any day of the week.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I like the way the OP is thinking. I think it'd be a huge upgrade to the defense and allow the rest of our players to shine more. Plus if we drafted Ramsey we'd have a young defense in some key positions.

I think McCourty and Cox are fine as long as they're healthy. I think depth or a slot is needed, but not a must. Especially if we can do more to force passes quicker and cover longer due to personnel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar