The Bill Belichick A Football Life Episode

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Man, that was great to watch. Anybody else see it? So funny when him and Derrick Mason where going at each other and it had footage of the 59-0 snow game. He 's almost to tears reflecting at the old Giants stadium and him and Brady talking about Ed Reed and how he guesses every time made for brilliant tv.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've heard great things about it.

Will check it out as soon as it repeats.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Have it DVR'd but haven't had the chance to watch it yet. Heard nothing but positive things though.

Bit of trivia.... Bill Belichick was born in Nashville.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Did they talk about how he's a cheater?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

DMase catches a pass and steps out of bounds near BB and says "All day coach". The Pats were winning and BB says "Oh shut the f*** up Mason, talk to me after the game. Do you even look at the scoreboard?"

Oh and remember when The Broncos beat the Pats with McDaniels as coach and people chided BB for not shaking hands after? They met before the game and BB whispered to him they should just do the hand shaking right now and not deal with the post game media BS. Just reaffirms that the media and public know very little about what goes on behind the scenes.

Can't wait for part 2.

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

No, but his yacht is called 'Five Rings" without an *.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hahah, that's awesome. I love Bill. Could care less about SpyGate. I think most teams have a little bit of shady practices going on. We just never find out about them. He's a HoF coach and I love watching his teams play (when they aren't slaughtering us 59-0).

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Wow this thread is blasphemous. You should all be ashamed. **** the Patriots and **** Bellisuck.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Grown men can talk about football in a forum titled Titans and NFL TALK.

Go watch it, maybe you'll learn something.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I do watch it, but I don't fondle other teams' coaches' balls. So I'll pass on watching this asskissfest that I'm sure it is. All flowers and rainbows, nothing negative about him right? I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar