The Bright Side If Locker Fails This Season;

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

So lets say for just an example that Locker is a bust. Is there any free agents gonna be available next season? QB's that have real potential or promise? Who will be the best in the next draft? Now, I'm not counting Locker out yet (far from it) but if it comes down to it and he's not gonna be "the guy" we have to start thinking about the future. My hope is Locker works out... not ready to start all the way back over again!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Aaron Murray

Get my back on this Scarecrow

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I believe Josh Freeman is in the final year of his contract.

We could also go after Kirk Cousins and have him battle it out with Fitz. Whatever we do, I do not want Fitz starting for us.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There is no bright side of your quarterback failing. That means you're team isn't going very far and you're stuck in NFL purgatory.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why wont Vick happen? he could easily end up jobless after this year.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Ryan's not going anywhere, but Cutler? meh...

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I didnt say it wont happen, it was Ryan and Cutler who wont happen.

As for Vick, I would not personally go after him. Hes 33 (34 this time next year) and dont want to pick up a guy like him unless our defense does a 180 and becomes a top defense and a QB is the only missing pick. Even then, he is a gamble. Not one I would be willing to make at the end of next year either.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Murray is basically the most NFL ready QB in college right now. Great accuracy against good defenses, low interceptions, high yardage, and good decision making. He had the one not so great decision against Alabama, but he also put them in position to win.

He is probably going to be Matt Ryan esq in the NFL, I know some people may not like that but we can probably grab him in the second round and win 10+ games with him on the current roster. I am behind Murray 100%, he is going to make a case for a 1st rounder this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar