Rumor The Browns are willing to deal OLB Paul Kruger, LT Joe Thomas, and C Alex Mack.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Lol. Did those two love birds leave the forum for good? Maybe they joined forces at TR

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

520 has been posting more at TR than here for over a year

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If it really is a fire sale, I'd hit them up to see if they would want something for Joe Haden.

4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

At 30yrs old, Thomas is basically = Michael Roos. We should have offered Roos a one year contract and let him play LT and kick Lewan to RT for this season. The reason Roos retired because he was pissed off at being replaced at LT a year or two before he was ready, and didn't want to have to adjust to playing RT. Chalk that up as another botched move on Ruston Webster's part.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
  5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

same dude

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thomas would play LT and Lewan would move to the right side.

The Browns obviously want to clean house, start over with draft picks and free up some cap space.

Always a risk to trade for 3 guys in that 29-30 age bracket but they don't make massive money and we only have to pay salary. I would give our 2nd rd pick for all three of them.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They beat us 2 years in a row.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thomas made the pro bowl last year. He is at least 2 seasons from being like Roos was at the end of his career. After 2 years you cut him loose and put Lewan back at LT.

Mack has at least 2 more quality years left. Kruger at $7M salary is expensive to just rotate with Orakpo and Morgan but none of these guys come with SB money on the cap the Browns still take that hit.

So in summary we take an annual cap hit of $21M and give up our 2nd rd pick to improve at 3 positions and add quality depth at another. I would do that.

9. Carp

Carp Starter

Justin Hunter and a 3rd round pick for Mack. Do it now.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm aware. I already said we are the worst franchise in all of pro sports.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar