Rumor The Browns are willing to deal OLB Paul Kruger, LT Joe Thomas, and C Alex Mack.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I can think of somewhere around 45 names , and a second , for all three. Then again why would Cleveland want all our dross now that we are the fully certified NFL Kings of Turd.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Let's hope

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

With what good players get traded for nowadays, I'd say you could get both for a 4th and a 5th. Maybe a 3rd for both. No way i let a 1st or 2nd go for these guys, with the way we are playing we are going to have a top 3 pick.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We have our QB. Now we need to give him protection. If we added Thomas to the lineup right now it would make the rest of this yr much more productive for Mariota. Instead of running for his life he would actually be able to learn how to be an NFL QB.

I would not complain about getting a guy like Joe Thomas for a high 2nd rnd pick...odds are you aren't going to draft anyone better at that spot.

Cleveland wants draft picks because they know that McCown and Mansiel are not the answer. They want to be able to move up to get their next franchise QB.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok so we swap our likely first pick in the next draft for the Browns 4th or 5th and get all three players. But what of we wanted to get them now?

Actually Thomas and Mack would improve 3 positions. LT, center and RT when Lewan moves there. After watching Lewan get pwned yesterday you have to say Thomas is still better. Probably not 2 years from now.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Im not argueing the value of getting mack and/or thomas. It's just not the going rate these days for older star players. Pro bowl recievers go for 5th round picks. I think our 3rd rnd pick could land us both players. Maybe throw in a 6th or 7th too. I wish they'd take some scrub players and lower picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar