The Bud speaks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

didnt draft 1 single player from the SEC

thats just a disgrace

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

What are you guys talking about? Our last couple drafts have been pretty good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. greenwheel

greenwheel Starter

Bud needs to bring a mirror to the meeting. What's he expect when you go bargain basement hunting with the roster and coaching staff.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I hope Bud gives us fans a big Christmas present and cleans house! We can get a big jump on everyone else at securing a quality staff instead of everybody else's picked overs!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Maybe we can bring in Norv Turner as OC and Rex Ryan or Ron Rivera as DC! Too bad we got stuck with Gray while the Texans landed Wade Philips and Denver got Del Rio.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think Adams will mass fire

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If not then he needs to quit whining every time we get stomped. You can't have it both ways. Either do whatever it takes to build a winning organization, or shut up about it.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I will be satisfied if we get a new hc, and this new coach gets to pick his QB.

If a new coach is going to work here, give him what he wants. If he chooses to work with locker, then cool... If there's a free agent or rookie he likes, go for it. Every great HC goes hand in hand with his great QB. Don't handcuff him with someone just because we drafted high a few years ago, and he's underachieved.

Honestly... The more they cut out of the organization this offseason, the better. Thee are very few "must keeps" at any position, any level of the organization. Who's up for a full reboot????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar