The Bukafax's Top 50 Video Games of All Time

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by The Bukafax, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yup both are PC games. I have it in the table of contents. I will add to the individual posts as well.

2. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

as long as the top 4 are all metal gear solid games then i approve of this list

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Regarding The Movies, looks like something I would've enjoyed playing . Ever play Empire TV Tycoon? Not similar but there is a make your own movie and awards aspect.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

No I never played Empire TV tycoon. I recommend checking The Movies out if you have a way to get access to it. Very fun with lots of depth.

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

TonyHawksUndergroundBanner.jpg
    For PS2, Xbox, Gamecube

Another game that came out at the right time in my life to hit a certain spot. Tony Hawks Underground was a major revision to the Tony Hawk franchise. It strayed away from an arcade feel of the prior titles to a narrative focusing on your created character. The level sizes increased and gave you more of a purpose, to beat Eric Sperrow.

The game maintains the same control scheme as prior games and it just feel right here as it did in the past entries. The gameplay has an arcade feel which provides a lower entry level of skill which just make it feel like an absolute blast. It comes with a massive punk/rock/rap soundtrack to appeal to everyone.

During the early 2000's the skateboard craze was everywhere and this was the peak before it fell off the proverbial half pipe. It culminated in everything a skateboard game should be. It had the skate music, the skate brands and the skate celebrity voice actors. If you were a teen during this time you most likely had some sort of knowledge of skateboarding.

This wrapped up a certain niche before it fell out of pop cultures spotlight much like wrestling a few years prior. If you were ever part of this era as a teenager and want to relive some amazing throwback memories with skaters like Chad Muska or Bam Margera, kickflip your way into this game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#15 The Bukafax, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tony Hawks was a great time in my life. Great soundtrack, great fun.

I never played underground but I would hope one of the others make your list.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The first Tony Hawk was great. I still play it from time to time on my N64. Never played underground, I still may check it out.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Just have to wait and see to find out!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

See, this would be a great X Wars.

@CRUDS make yourself useful.

• LOL LOL x 4
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hell yeah. Spent countless hours playing the first two in my high school days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar