The Calico Experiment ends after '06?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bad hands, Bum wheels. Bye bye bust bust.

2. Witherpd

Witherpd Guest

He made an impressive catch against the Dolphins in the scrimmage... :sad2:

3. He's got one more shot to prove himself.

Just remember, the Cardinals thought KVB was a bust after 2 torn ACLs and let him walk for nothing...

4. Riverman

Honestly, I hope he does. I'm not worried about his legs as much I am about his seemingly incurable drops. I believe his leg injury severely set back any progress that could have been made with his hands.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Between calico and bennett?

One guy has been a solid producer and the other hasn't done a thing. The injuries can be blamed but that is fact. Anyone who watched calico play last year shouldn't even be having this discussion. I'm wondering if he can ever be a decent #3. Number one? Maybe he can emerge from his injury like kvb did but he has never been able to catch the ball consistently. Imagine of we had taken joson whitten instead of him.

It's bennett and givens with the kids behind them. Whatever we get from calico is gravy in my opinion.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:deadhorse:

^this is what reading a Calico thread is like.
    I'm with all of 'yall. Basically, the Titans were shortchanged with Calico.

Maybe he will turn it around. I doubt it.
    I like Woolfolk's chances at redemption a whole lot better.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Everyone keeps forgetting that Calico was coming off major knee surgery last year and it wasn't his fault he got injured on a freak play. If he can pick up where he left off before the injury he could be a great slot WR that defenses will have a hard time stopping. Bennett in some ways is as much on the bubble after this year IMO. His contract runs out after 2006. If Calico shows improvement along with the other young guys Bennett might not be worth a big contract.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree

I blame Heimeigndkfjder for running a reverse in a preseason game.

Anyone remember the last time the Titans ran a reverse in the regular or post-season?

Heimeinsdfeer O gets people killed. He don't care about it cause it ain't his Wide Load doing the rehabbing. All Heimersfsdfer cares about is becomming a HC.

9. Riverman

He couldn't catch before the injury.

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Talk about a rock and a hard place.

:suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar