The Cavs will regret taking Kyrie Irving over Derrick Williams

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I really enjoyed watching the Wolves the other night (even though they lost to the cHeat). And I agree, Rubio does very well. Those guys are a very fast young team.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I think a Blatche for Cousins trade sounds good for my Wizards. I mean what's the worst thing that happens? It's not like it would cause us to lose more.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Both are overrated as they come..

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yeah Celtics...

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

As for this thread, Kyrie is a beast. No disrespect but no way should he be compared to Conley. Conley didn't even develop an outside shot till last year, Kyrie was hitting 3's consistently at Duke and he's also a better passer and creates plays. People forget what Kyrie did last year because he got injured and Duke went on to have success but if Kyrie was healthy the whole season they would've won it all. I like Williams but Kyrie is on another level.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Cousins has a ton of upside, he's just immature and stupid. Blatche had upside and for awhile looked like he was going to do something, but no, he's just an average player who's also immature and stupid. Thing is, Cousins has more upside than Blatche ever did.

I know one thing for sure, this team needs to do something now. I don't wanna overreact especially when we have a young team with very little time before the season started, but we haven't even scored 90 yet. Hell, for that matter 86 is the most we've scored. I mean WTF? 86? Really? I guess the defense looks better than last year but I'm sure that's only because we haven't played a real tough schedule yet so I'm sure that will change.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Cousins is a 20-12 guy if he'd stop acting like a child. Anytime a 20-10 big man is available, you throw an offer.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

They would never trade Cousins for Blatche lol..

If you were a Owner, would you?

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Kyrie was killing it tonight. He hit back-to-back 3s. I just wish they'd give him more minutes. He's a starter, but Sessions seems to be out there way more than he is. If Kyrie got more minutes he'd easily be averaging 20 points a game (and if the boneheads on his team could make a shot he'd be getting a good amount of assists too).

Kid as hustle and a boatload of talent though. Watching the Cavs has been fun so far.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Blatche, McGee, and a protected pick. Assuming Cousins and the Kings are as split as it appears they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar