The CB Battle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll rewatch The game as I always do and I'll come back tomorrow morning Telling you exactly what I'm telling you now. McCourty over Verner every time

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Played pretty well when he was in there. Broke up a pass that if he was a step closer would have been a pick six.

And as for having no one.. Tommie looked good for once

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But they do.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.

J-Mac's "safe" coverage usually gets him targeted often. His coverage is always soft. He merely plays to not get beat over the top.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

This ^ (Can't believe I'm agreeing with deuce) He seems to be a couple yds off the receiver whenever his guy gets targeted and this happens a lot. He plays too soft of coverage.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, he is a tad underrated as a ball hawk, but an average CB at best. I think you could very well make the argument that he is in the bottom 5 defensive player on our team.

I mean, you have the obvious

1. Griff
    2. Hill
    3. Whoever the other DE is outside of Morgan
    4. Fokou

thats all that are for sure worse than he is.......I'm also willing to bet that Fokou is going to be a decent MLB for us.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Still hoping McCarthy comes back soon.

What can I say, I'm a dreamer.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We would have to see an injury to Fokou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar