The Chronicles of SEC 330 Bipolar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans are on the bye this week, then the cows come to Nashville for Halloween, I ain't scared though.

Oh you meant the skins going to Indy, not too concerned about that one. One good thing about an 0-5 start is that every week is only about the Titans and how well they play, no longer about the Ws and Ls, and certainly not concerned with the northernmost team in the AFCS, although I expect Gayton to see plenty of Ds show 7 in the box and a static D to take presnap reads away from him and forcing the dolts to run with Rhodes and Addali. This strategy forces the dolts to eat their own clock, takes the ball away from their high paid playmakers, and when the Gayton does throw he will be doing it knowing that the odds say run.

2. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Dam GoT--come back after your site being down and try to B sincere and I get this from U here...Guess Colt fan's aren't Welcome on here?....:(...but as long as BIP is my buddy...I'll keep coming back here....like it or not!.......:(

Tried to visit your site B4 the Skin's game-but it was down?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not sure what you are upset about, but I appologize if I have offended.

I rekon it must have been the "Northernmost team in the AFCS" comment - sorry.

4. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

If what U say unfold's---Dungy/Moore had better go with Addai than D Rhode's...Addai is the much better back-(IMHO)-and has a N-S heading while Rhode's is more of a E-W runner.Our D had better get some player's back very soon or we will need to sign Stephen Jackson-(from the Pacer's)-and least his 9MM to stop the run here...as of right now--(Notice the rolling pin in my sig-we need something to stop the run here)-(There is no D in IN_Y right now at all)!:beerbang:

5. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Not offened at all here GoT...U have your opinion's of our Colt's player's and team as we do over at CF's about your's...I took no offense at what U said...was just wanting to state what I said....Glad the www.gotitans.com is back up and running....I LOVE Chatting with U Titan fan's...look around on my post's on here..I even talk up the Titan's on here(xcept when we play U guy's down in Nashville)! ::yes:

6. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

alright, inquiring minds must know....what was in the jar? Because i believe it was indeed kool-aid and BIP is just a lightweight who cant handle his suga.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I had a sip from that jar just before he did, so I'm better qualified than most anyone else to testify regarding its content. It was not, I repeat, was not kool-aid :ha:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

click pic

[​IMG]

Trust me. There's PLENTY of sugar in it, Suga.:guzzle:

9. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I still think your a lightweight darlin :)

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You realize you posted pictures on the internet of a Federal Offense taking place?
    Hope the ATF doesn't read this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar