Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The clean out their locker thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    Britt you can't catch and since that is your primary job description goodbye.

Reynaud you have horrible decision making as a return man and since that is your primary job description yeah bye

Loggains you are atrocious the only outside run I can remember was with your 240 LB back. Your speed back just keep pushing him up the middle that will work. Your Goal to go play calling was elementary at best borderline retarded if we are being honest. So yeah clean out your office Frodo
    oilerstruck, Titans Eternal and Riverman high five this.
  2. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    these guys will be here all season so get used to them.
  3. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Yeah, let's bring in a new offensive coordinator, its not like our young QB is actually starting to get comfortable in the current offense.
  4. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,037
    I think a 10 year old with lupus could call Loggains' offense. It's straight up predictable and plain as ****.
  5. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    Were any of you fooled once by a playcall or could you like me call run or pass before the snap. If I could do it a bunch of pro athletes who are paid to do it probably did also. That's the problem it's like he read a book about football tactics as a kid and has stuck to the philosophy ever since
    cdubbs2121 and SawdustMan high five this.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,847
    While I wouldn't want to put Jake through another coordinator change... Loggains NEEDS to figure out how to call run plays!
    HeadOnASwivel and madeupdreams high five this.
  7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,037
    Loggains is just a smaller Palmer, both are brain dead.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Britt, Reynaud & Turner.
    Titans Eternal and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  9. Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $1,168
    Over reacting bunch of sissys. It's a loss. As good as a loss gets. I have no problem calling out Britt or Reynaud. But holy hell. Grow some balls and act like a real fan of football. Youre going to lose some close games. Especially with your backup QB.

Think before you post!
    CaptainQuick high fives this.
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,118
    Britt, you can GTFO, I am tired of your nonsense. You had your chances with this organization to produce and you had a few good games but that does not cut it in the nfl Get out!
    Obie09 and afcsouthdom high five this.