The colts 9-4 with mirrors...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

No, the Texans were though, and that is who I am talking about.

The point here is that the Colts got beat, and its not like they hung with a dominate team because the Texans are no longer that team, so why should they deserve praise for their L today???

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Uh, because it was 29-17. The Colts were 2-14 last year playing against the best team in the AFC this year.

Did you expect the Texans to win 29-28?

3. Thaddeus43

This is the problem ... I don't think you should be factoring last year into this equation. The Colts were a 9-4 team coming into this game. That is who they are. They are not a 2-14 team. They don't have the same coaches or players. This should not be a moral victory for a 9-4 team trying to make the POs. They got beat by a team that isn't all that great right now.

If you want to say the coaching staff has done a good job turning the colts around, thats cool. I would agree, but a 9-4 team should not get any props for getting beat.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Man those Colts sure looked good out there today LOL

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You're cool to me, but you're not making any sense at all.

I am tore up right now and I won't give into this right now.

6. Thaddeus43

Oh don't you even start LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Locker isn't getting a symbolic blow job from the entire football media either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No they had a magic season and will probably make the playoffs with a 10-6 record because the Texans will play their scrubs in the final game.

Then they will be eliminated from the playoffs and go 6-10 next year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who are these guys anyway?

The General manager was the number 2 guy in Philly for just 2 years 2010 and 2011. Now after 10 months as GM he is elite? According to Soxcat the colts have great management!

Cassius Vaughn! NFL defensive player of the week!

Jake Locker handed him that. Vaughn was a backup-special teams guy at Denver and the Broncos thought they could live without him.

The colts obtained him for get this, a fullback! The legendary Chris Gronkowski!

So is Cassious clay Vaughn a stud shut down corner now?

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

mmm.....uhhh... They're playing the Chiefs next week... they should be 11-5.

They are not the real deal , but any team getting 10-11 wins is deserving of the playoffs. Everybody, including Colts fans, know that their team is not on the same level as the bears, pats, texans.

They talk about it because it's a nice story.

People get worked up over ESPN and the media so much.. stop watching them, I cut off cable, and I don't miss it. It's been a lame NFL, season, and the Colts are one of the decent stories they can mention.

Everybody hates ESPN... just stop watching it.. you won't miss it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar