The colts 9-4 with mirrors...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariani&Cheese

Mariani&Cheese Practice Squad

They won a bunch of close games last minute, so what? The detroit lions did the same thing last year, and guess what, same thing happened this year except they lost those close games.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You just made my point. The same Lion team that was 11-5 last year is 4-9 this year. Same head coach, coordinators, QB and star players. So the lions were not that good after all then right? So the organization and coaching staff not so brilliant right?

So the Colts could suck next year right?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Andrew Luck leads all nfl QBs in turnovers. 23. He is tied with Drew Brees for the most ints and has lost 5 fumbles.

Luck has a lower comp % than Blaine Gabbert, Brandon Weeden and Ryan Tannehill. His passing rating is lower than Gabbert's.

I have never seen a team with those statistics with a record like that.

QB passer rating 74.5.

23 rd in rushing yards, 23 rd in yards per carry.

23 rd in points given up.

The 2005 Titans were similar statistically and finished 4-12.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You keep saying sour grapes. We play this team 2 times every year and compete with them for the playoffs. Why would i look for ways to honor them?

Why are Titans fans ready to proclaim that the organization is elite, every coach is elite and Luck elite? This is not the Peyton Manning colts that were elite foir a decade!

F*ck the lucky pricks! I hate them!

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

At least I finally heard someone on ESPN actually say this too. I think it was Tedi Bruschi (or however you spell it). Basically said that Luck wasn't all that great and was struggling in games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

And as much as I HATE and LOATH the Texans ... I am hoping they put a GIANT beatdown on the Colts and Luck today.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why not? You suggest the same about this team regarding last year's record.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Us posting about our own rebuild is just as meaningful as posting about other teams. It makes no difference.

RollTide is right, there are teams that look good one season and disappear all the time. Will the Colts be that team or are they guaranteed to be a good team for several seasons to come?

Nothing wrong with discussing.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I hope there's 104 injuries in the game.. that's just me though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Arians though well regarded was fired from his OC job with the Steelers last year. Tomlin wanted to go a different direction and made a change and Todd Haley was avilable.

Munusky was the DC for the Chargers last year and he was fired. Fired because he did a great job?

This is a team coached by guys who were canned last year!

Most of the players are guys nobody else wanted or few teams wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar