The Console Wars

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

think about it gunny....man that would be fun playing gunny on xbox live :ha: dont worry i not trying to convert you over to the good side or anything

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

So you don't know that Guitar hero 360 is coming out od from the creator of Final Fantasy who LEFT square to make RPGs just for 360 like Blue Dragon and Lost Oddessey coming out this year ..plus Namco has a few RPGs planned...Squarenix will no longer be Sony only in fact they are doing more with Nintendo than anyone these days and they plan to keep it that way...but yes FF13 will still be PS3 but Japans fave series/RPG Dragon Quest is Wii and DS now...and both Japan and the US Wii is greatly outselling PS3...looking much like history repeating itself (DS blowing out PSP)

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

already have it for ps2, obviously without the added ten songs, but that's why i have a buddy with a 360!

most of the games i play are cross platform, but the ones im looking forward to the most are the ps3 exclusives(MGS4, god of war III, FF XIII, killzone II[one of the few FPS i like], and Tekken 6)

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

actually 360 one will let you download songs.

Plus VF5 for 360 and Assians creed on 360 (yes on PS3 also but 360 is cheaper)

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's besides the point.

Heavenly Sword, Oblivion, F.E.A.R, Splinter Cell: DA, Rainbow Six, Saints Row, Lair, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, UT3, GTA4, Ratchet and Clank, Coded Arms, the untitled game from Naughty Dog (guys who make Jak and Daxter), Guitar Hero for PS3.

It's not like PS3 has nothing coming out.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They never were and all they really ever released on PS2 was Final Fantasy 10 to 12.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I suck at those types of games online.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Maybe in aussie but in the states they pretty much stuck with PS2 and LOADS and LOADS of RPGs from Square ..same with Japan.

Japan and the US are the largest markets for gaming.

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i heard somewhere that splinter cell DA is the last splinter cell to come out on multiple platforms. after that, new ones will only be on the 360.

GTA4 is also coming out for the 360 on launch too. so nothing special there

i also heard that the second saints row will come out on the 360. than on the ps3 awhile down the road like the gta series did

Rainbow Six is also on the 360...good game might i add(Vegas)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, F.E.A.R. and Warhawk all are also on the 360

heres all 360 games
    HERE

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh I know they are 360 games as well but they are established games that are good.

All we need is Gears of War. :yes:

lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar